Quezon City News
Early Payment Offers Discounts on Quezon City's Real Property Tax
The Quezon City government urges its residents, known as QCitizens, to make early payments for their Real Property Tax (RPT) and take advantage of substantial discounts.
Under the city's policy, those who pay their 2024 RPT in full by December 31, 2023, are eligible for a 20% discount. Meanwhile, individuals who make the full payment between January 1 and March 31, 2024, will still receive a 10% discount.
It's important to note that for those who choose to pay their RPT in staggered or quarterly installments, no discounts will be applicable, as per City Ordinance No. SP-3179 S-2023 and the local government code.
Revenues collected from real property taxes are allocated for various projects and social service programs, such as health and education, to benefit the people of Quezon City.
Residents have multiple options for paying their property tax. They can settle their amilyar at City Hall or at various City Treasurer's Office (CTO) branches and satellite offices across the city:
- Galas Branch - Unang Hakbang St., Brgy. San Isidro Galas (Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM)
- La Loma Branch - Mayon St. Brgy. NS Amoranto (Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM)
- Marilag Branch - 25 Calderon St., Brgy. Marilag, Proj. 4 (Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM)
- Novaliches Branch - Jordan Plains Subd. NDC, Novaliches (Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM)
- Talipapa Branch - Barangay Talipapa Hall, Quirino Highway (Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM)
- Paligsahan Branch - Sct. Reyes St., Diliman (Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM)
CTO SATELLITE OFFICES:
- Ali Mall Cubao Satellite Office - 3/F Government Center, Ali Mall, Cubao (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Cloverleaf Mall Satellite Office - Ayala Malls Cloverleaf, A. Bonifacio Ave., Brgy. Balingasa (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Eastwood Mall Satellite Office - City Walk 2, 2nd Level Eastwood Mall (Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM)
- Fairview Terraces Mall Satellite Office - 3/F Fairview Terraces Mall, Brgy. Kaligayahan, Novaliches (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Fisher Mall Satellite Office - Roof Deck, Fisher Mall, Quezon Ave. (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Robinsons Mall Galleria Satellite Office - Basement Parking, Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Robinsons Mall Magnolia Satellite Office - QC Business Centre, Lower Ground Floor, Robinsons Magnolia (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
- Robinsons Mall Novaliches Satellite Office - 3/F Lingkod Pinoy Center, Robinsons Mall, Brgy. Kaligayahan (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
- SM North Edsa Satellite Office - Gov't Service Express, Lower Ground Floor, SM Annex, Brgy. Sto. Cristo, Bago Bantay (Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM)
Moreover, online payment options are available at https://qceservices.quezoncity.gov.ph/ using e-wallets such as Maya and GCash, credit cards, bank transfers, as well as through Landbank and Union Bank.
For inquiries or additional information regarding real property tax, residents can contact the City Treasurer's Office (CTO) at the Annex Building, Quezon City Hall, Mayaman St., Brgy. Central, Diliman, Quezon City, or reach them through the following contact details:
- 8988-4242 locals 8317 / 8145 / 8156 / 8157
- [email protected]
Alternatively, residents can call the Helpline 122 for further assistance.
By promoting early payment and offering discounts, Quezon City aims to encourage residents to fulfill their property tax obligations promptly, contributing to the city's progress and the betterment of its residents.
Makati Mayor Abby Binay today said Makati has received a "Beyond Compliant" rating from the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) in this year’s nationwide assessment of local disaster risk reduction and man...
The City Government of Navotas Tuesday distributed various fishing nets to registered boat owners through its Handog Lambat Program. Some 649 small-scale Navoteño fishers received 200-meter mesh nets in eight different sizes which can be used...
No more "sana all (I wish)." This was the declaration of Muntinlupa Mayor Ruffy Biazon in his Local State of the Children Report (LSCR) during the culminating activity for National Children's Month held November 28 at Festival Mall in ...